Summer Camp is over and we are now heading into our Summer Program starting with our Boat Day on July 11th! Please find the details about this event below (we only have 3 days left to sign up!). During Summer Camp we had some amazing break throughs both spiritually and emotionally as students opened up and we talked about Skeletons we have in our lives, where they come from, and how to deal with them.
We had several students make first time commitments to follow Christ and dozens of students make a commitment to step over the line and trust Jesus with their "skeletons". Please continue to pray for these students to reflect on these "mountain top" experiences as they encounter real world problems.
We have a busy Summer! Here is what is going on:
- Boat Day at Deer Creek (rainbow bay) - July 11th - 1-7pm
- Youth in the Park: July 18th - August 15th
- Service Project - Packing backpacks for kids in need: Be the Church Day July 29th
- Slip n Slide / Parent BBQ: August 1st (At MVF Heber)
- Parent Meeting (in Heber after 2nd service): August 19th
- Back to School Party: August 22nd