As summer comes to an end, we are gearing up for a new year in youth with some end of summer activities and new message series! We want to your students to feel engaged now more than ever as they transition into the next chapters of their life. In this newsletter we will be talking about the new message series coming up this year, some tools you can use throughout the year to discuss the series with your students, and an article for parents to read to help prepare for the upcoming school year!
Thank you for all your love and support. We are praying for your students daily!
Below is a list of our upcoming activities for Generate Youth:
- Youth in the Park: July 18th - August 15th (Wednesdays 6pm - 7:30pm)
- Service Project - Passing Out Backpacks to Children in need: August 5th (after 2nd service)
- Parent Meeting (in Heber after 2nd service 12:20pm): August 19th (after 2nd service)
- Back to School Party: August 22nd (5:30pm to 7:30pm)
- Returning to Normal Wednesday Night Service: August 29th (7pm to 8:30pm)