When it comes to student ministries at Southcliff we have a simple formula that we have seen work over and over. Here it is: A caring adult + a student = great stuff. That’s it! It’s not magic, but we know it works! We know that when a caring adult is involved in the life of a student, great stuff happens. Will you consider being one of those caring adults? Our team would love to have you join us! We have opportunities to lead a Grow group on Sunday mornings, to supervise and build relationships with students during our Mid-Week services, and event leaders for activities such as summer camp, winter retreats, mission trips, fellowships, etc..
- I must be young and hip
- I must have adequate Bible training
- I must be able to act like one of the students
- I must have plenty of free time
- I must know everything about the latest youth culture
- I must be wild, crazy, and dynamic
- I must be liked by all students
If you are interested, please email [email protected] and we will send you an application.