Our small group leaders will each host their Zoom Group online via Zoom, a video conference call app.
Here is how it’s organized:
1. Students are already in small groups
* 5th-6th grade girls, 7th-8th grade girls, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade guys
* High School students have been in established mixed groups throughout the year.
2. Small Group Leaders will each set up their own group meeting time and send out a Zoom invitation via email.
* For our 5th – 8th Grade students, these emails will come to you, the parents.
* For our High School students, they will either come to the student (if we have their email) or to you (if we do not).
3. Students simply click on the invitation when it gets close to time to join the meeting.
4. Students can use a laptop/desktop, a cell phone, or a tablet to connect.