- Students/leaders should not attend if they have been in direct contact with someone who has been confirmed COVID-19 positive in the last two weeks or if they or their immediate family have any signs or symptoms of sickness (cough, runny nose, temperature, sore throat, etc.).
- Face coverings are now required. (We have extra if you forget!)
- For most of our time together, students will socialize in their small groups, including while we are in the large group setting and when they dismiss for small group time. This will help to limit exposure to a smaller number of students.
- We will encourage social distancing, but as is the plan, we do intend to have fun and play games such as 9 square. At times, students will be less than 6 feet from one another or will handle common objects.
- When we meet in groups, we will meet in a circle with approximately a couple chair length between individuals. We do not envision being in a small group where there is always six feet between all individuals.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and encourage its use.
- New Series: This Changes Everything (See Below)
- Small Groups
- Friends | Fun | A Place to Belong
Sunday, Sept 6 | Elevate Takes a Break