Some High Schoolers and I went out evangelizing at Alton Baker park this past weekend! It was so great to see students be bold to ask strangers about their religious beliefs while sharing the Gospel with them. We also got the opportunity to pray for a couple people. Their was one individual who was off in the woods not looking so good. He had some erratic behavior that made me even nervous to go up to him. After listening to Steves message about the Woman at the well, I realized I had no choice! I went and asked how life was going. He responded with a deep concern for his health and a feeling of hopelessness. Though he admitted to not believing God, he hoped that my prayer would work and he would received divine healing.
We have had a full worship team on stage consistently for the past month, which we haven't had in the previous 9 months and they sounded amazing!
Our students got to pie some of the volunteers as seen in the picture! =)
Youth Ministry Needs
- For wisdom and strength for students to finish the school year well
- For students to continue to make God the center of their life
- For a student to have less anxiety
- For a student to heal from an injury
- For God to stir the hearts of last minute students to go to camp