We just finished having an all nighter with the High Schoolers at Church! There was 35 High Schoolers who stayed up for 12 hours playing games, worshiping, reading the Bible, and fellowshipping. Some students brought friends and they got plugged in and have remained coming to the Youth group and some of them are going to Summer Camp. Praise God! Also we are 2 spots away from hitting 70 TOTAL CAMPERS FOR SUMMER CAMP!!!
We have had lots of generous Church members ask to help with youth projects and assist with events! Very nice of them and even at the age of 80 this one family is making this huge wood work project for a upcoming event. We are so thankful for all the help!
I was unable to turn off a TV in front of the students for a few minutes and am no longer up to date with technology... hah!
Youth Ministry Needs
- For wisdom and strength for students to finish the school year well
- For students to heal from past trauma
- For a student to trust as God as their savior
- For a student to focus on their relationship with Christ over religion
- For God to bring more volunteers to the Youth Ministry