Parents, IF YOU MISSED Sunday....
The Main Thing: We want to Support each other. We have been challenged to find 5 Adults to every one kid that will invest and pour into them. This is not a program or a meeting, this is on the parents to find these 5 trusted and caring adults.
- Overview and Purpose
- The Family Ministry at First Baptist Grapevine exists to build lifelong followers of Christ through multi-generational faithfulness to bring glory to God.
- Parent LifeGroup Purpose
- April 30, May 28
- May 28 Evaluation
- Wednesday & Sunday Overview (ONE PAGE) SEE BELOW
- We want to be a church that surrounds our kids so that they feel part of the Body of Christ, not outsiders, because they are just kids.
- We need to be SIBLINGS, Sons and daughters in Christ.
- This means...
- Older Siblings need to initiate responsibility for younger siblings
- Listen and Value our kids.